The wing of Indian horoscope
(question) also known as Horary
English. It is one of the oldest known methods of Forecasting events
practiced in India from ancient times and even today. This method is popular
because one does not require the horoscope of person and so naturally the
'Time of Birth'
is also not required. In this all a client has to do
is to put a straight simple question like:
1. Will I get married to 'x'?
2. Will I get a job?
3. When will my daughter get married?
4. I have lost my---. Will I get it back?
The answer comes out in the form of
a 'yes' or 'no' or will take some time etc. If in the immediate future, the
timing of the 'event' or details of the concerned subject also come to the
More than one question blended will give a blended or vague answer. So
proper framing of a question is most important in Prashna method. Question
relating to only one particular 'subject' should be asked at a time.
Initially a Prashna chart is cast and readings are given on the basis of
that chart. Symbolic representatives on the chart indicate the planetary
positions of the day. Only the Lagna
or the Ascendant
required to be fixed.
There are several methods for fixing the 'ascendant' in a Prashna chart
1. The usual method is to pick a hand full of "cowries" and
divide them into groups of 12. The reminder counted from Aries will become
2. Note the time of question and work out the sign rising in the horizon at
that time and fix it as the Lagna.
3. Ask a number from the client and divide it by 12 and take the reminder
and fix the Lagna
4. The next method is to ask the client to give a number with in 108 and
take it as the Navamsa and find the Lagna.
ORDER THE 'VEDIC HORARY SERVICE' 'HERE'
* If you had your own personal Genie who could just
reveal the future with a swish of the wand. Know that he would be using the'K.P
service (Reveals just about anything). ' report.